Welcome to Aurora, NY
Village of Aurora - 456 Main St Aurora, NY 13026
Office: 315-364-7293 ~ DPW: 315-364-5239 ~ CEO 315-364-7293
Upcoming MeetingsAurora Planning Board meeting on June 23, 2021 at 7:00 in the firehouse meeting room. The agenda is also posted on the "Boards" page.
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN INFORMATION HERE
Anyone wishing to meet with the clerk/treasurer/code enforcement officer must make an appointment. Contact the Clerk, Treasurer, or CEO via email or phone (315) 364-7293. Unvaccinated individuals, please continue to wear a mask when entering the village office. Please take care! ~ Ann & Debbie.
- Everyone 12 and over is eligible for the Covid-19 vaccination, and may register at our county's Vaccine website or contact the clerk's office for assistance.
- The Village Park and Memorial Playground are open for your enjoyment. Please follow CDC recommended guidelines for mask wearing and social distancing.
- 2021/2022 Adopted Budgets : General Fund --- Water Fund --- Sewer Fund
- Water Presentation -AuroraWater.PublicInfoMtg.FINAL.3.3.20
All Village meetings are open to the public, and are held on Wednesdays at the Aurora Firehouse Meeting Room, 456 Main St., unless otherwise noted. Many meetings are held via Zoom, with the link in the agenda. To view upcoming agendas and minutes from previous meetings, go to the Boards page.
- Community Preservation Panel (CPP) - 1st Wednesday
- Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) -2nd Wednesday, as needed
- Board of Trustees - 3rd Wednesday
- Planning Board (PB) - 4th Wednesday
Please Note: Applications that require CPP, PB or ZBA review must be received in the office at least 10 days prior for code/zoning consideration.
- Please help Cayuga County understand our broadband needs by completing this survey: https://www.cnyinternet.com/
- Call the county hotline 315-253-1355 for assistance from any department, or access the county web site for contact information.
- Dept. of Health coronavirus updates are here, or you may sign up for bulletins.
- Harmful Algal Blooms - Know It, Avoid It, Report It
- Request for Hydrilla spotter volunteers HERE
- Tire Recycling Event
- Septic System Upgrade Grant program press release
- More county planning and water info is here
- NYS Coronavirus: What You Need to Know (updated regularly)
- Utility assistance during the pandemic
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Resources for Mental Health, Veterans, Small Businesses, etc.
- Home help with pandemic coping from The Citizen
- Guidance from the CDC and WHO
- Guide to Facemasks
Historical SocietyYes, the Aurora Historical Society/Village History Center is open! To make an appointment, call or text (315)-246-1130 and please visit the Village of Aurora Historical Society’s Facebook page.
Wells CollegePlease visit the Wells College website for their response to the Covid-19 pandemic.